Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Quartet Practiced in the Park


Outfit details:
White striped t-shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Target, remixed
Sandals: Go Jane
Anchor necklace: Etsy, lengthened and recently remixed
Hair flower: Forever 21, remixed

Where:
Downtown, Navy Pier, fireworks

So Chicago does the 4th of July a little differently. At some point, for some reason, the city decided to have the big Independence Day fireworks display on July 3. Last year, Joe and I watched the fireworks from a close, but very crowded vantage point downtown. In order to spare my arm the stress of the crowds, this year the three of us decided to watch from a spot a little more convenient to home. They were a little far away, but it was a lovely evening.

I love my new shoes!! I just ordered them from gojane.com (before my spending freeze was initiated, in case you're wondering). They rubbed a little bit, but are so cute and otherwise very comfy, so I'm happy! Expect to see more of them in the coming days!

Title song: Don McLean, "American Pie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...