Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Chemistry's Correct

IMG_1678
Outfit details:
White/oatmeal striped shirt: Sears, remixed
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters, remixed last winter
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden, recently remixed

Where:
Home. home. home.

Today's outfit was completely based around comfort. The apartment is cold, hence the cardigan. I was lazy, hence the leggings. This shirt is insanely soft, hence the shirt. I had to go outside once to go to the store, and post office, hence the boots. I'm blind as a bat, hence the glasses. Yes folks, that's right. I wear nerd glasses because I'm a nerd. A blind flippin' nerd. Also it's almost Halloween, which would explain the delightful spiderweb and spider on the window.

IMG_1687

I was very slow-going today. Spent most of the day at home baking and hanging out, and this evening I'm making pumpkin chili for me and Joe. I got the idea from Mary at Undergrad Fab (thanks, lady!), and I can't wait to taste it! I also got the chance to update a few items in my Etsy shop, Objects Found. Take a look and let me know what you think!!

DiscNecklace1

CharmNecklace2

FeatherNecklace1

ZipperNecklace2

Title song: No Doubt, "Spiderwebs"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...