Sunday, October 18, 2009

Take My Rider By My Side

IMG_1904
Outfit details:
Cream sweater: vintage Sag Harbor, recently thrifted
Gray jeans: Old Navy, remixed
Boots: DSW, recently remixed
Scarf: Forever 21, remixed
Necklace: made by me - in the Objects Found shop!

Where:
Proctoring an exam on campus, running errands downtown, home

This sweater is one of my recent acquisitions from my thrifting outing with Jennine. It fits perfectly, is delightfully soft, and is a lovely winter white. I just love how it looks layered with this fringe scarf from F21 and the Discover Necklace from Objects Found. This was a great outfit for running errands and getting to campus on an early morning. I have been proctoring some exams on campus recently to make a little extra money, but I had to be there at 7:15 this morning, so I needed an outfit that would be cute, comfy, and easy. Combining this sweater with my trusty gray skinnies and delightfully comfy boots, this outfit was just right.

IMG_1901

Title song: Cream, "Crossroads"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...