Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Troubled By Some Foolish Game

IMG_1944
Outfit details:
Dress: Lux, thrifted, remixed
Knee-highs: Target, remixed
Leather woven-toe brogues: Trotters, recently remixed
Wool jacket: Gap, thrifted, remixed

Where:
Home, out and about, phone interview

I feel very blah today. Emotionally, mentally, physically. Just a big ol' blah day. But in line with my new "dress for the mood you want" motto, I decided to still put a little effort into my outfit. I love this Lux dress, and I've had fun remixing it in past outfits. I was hesitant at first about the tan knee-high socks, since I kind of felt like they made my calves look jaundiced rather than stockinged. But Joe reassured me that it looked cute, and I actually really like them now that I've seen it in pictures. I feel like the real stars of this outfit are the brogues, though. They emphasize the casual, letting my inner hipster school-girl come out (if there is such a thing)!

IMG_1948

Title song: James Taylor, "Something in the Way She Moves"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...