Sunday, October 25, 2009

Some People Wake Up on Monday Mornings

IMG_2073
Outfit details:
Magenta turtleneck sweater: Old Navy
Green skirt: Old Navy, remixed
Boots: Target, recently remixed
Necklace: Objects Found, soon to be on sale in the shop

Where:
Grocery shopping, Burlington Coat Factory, home

Despite the fact that this outfit is unbelievably simple, I felt like the great color combo made it interesting and chic, and just, well, pretty. I've had this sweater for a couple of winters and every year when I dig out my winter clothes, I feel like I'm rediscovering something special. I just love the color, the neckline, and the shape of the sleeves. When Joe got home from work today and saw what I was wearing, he said, "ooh, classy!", which I thought was perfect. Plus, I love this new Objects Found necklace that I made this weekend! It's a shorter version of this one, and will go up in the shop, along with 7 others, tomorrow. So excited!

IMG_2079

Title song: Andrew Bird, "Simple X"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...