Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Wanna Open This Hour

IMG_2173
Outfit details:
White shirt: Old Navy, remixed
White tunic: Old Navy
Vest: thrifted
Jeans: Gap, remixed
Ballet flats: Target, remixed
Necklace: Snakes on a Necklace, in Objects Found shop

Where:
Breakfast, Field Museum, home for date night with Joe

Sorry for the kinda fuzzy photos. We opted to take them without the flash to get better colors, but we lost some clarity in the process. Joe and I had a lovely day today, walking around the museum, making rings out of dollar bills (anyone else remember doing that?), and making white Russians. We're watching Stranger than Fiction and The Darjeeling Limited tonight, with tastilicious pizza. I got this vest when I went thrifting with Jennine awhile back. It was in the little boys' section, and 50% off, which makes it even sweeter. It was originally button-less, but Joe sewed them on for me last night. He's so handy.

IMG_2176

Title song: Spoon, "The Book I Write"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...