Monday, October 26, 2009

Yes I Am Mother Nature's Son

IMG_2102
Outfit details:
Cream cableknit sweater: Gap, free from laundry room
Jeans: Old Navy, remixed
Moccasins: Kmart, remixed
Wood earrings: craft fair, remixed

Where:
Long walk to admire the fall colors, updating the Objects Found Etsy shop, home for dish- and laundry-doing

I've already tweeted this, but I made a major update on the Etsy shop today. I added 8 new designs, some of which are definitely my faves so far. I'm especially smitten with the Winged Asymmetrical Necklace and the Gold Braided Drip Necklace. Tell me, friends, whaddaya think? Which is your favorite?

IMG_2092

So apparently today's outfit and backdrop fulfills this week's theme of "Turtlenecks and Fall Colors" (seriously, see here, here, here, and here). I found this gorgeous cableknit sweater in a pile labeled "FREE CLOTHES" in our laundry room today when Joe and I were doing laundry (don't worry, I washed it!). I love the knit pattern, and it's just so perfectly cozy for a rainy fall day. I guess it must be good karma that once I'm unemployed I start finding free clothes!

IMG_2105

Title song: Lou Reed, "I'm So Free"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...